More GitLab questions

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 10 17:16:05 UTC 2019

  *   When looking at a comment on a MR, I see some snippet of code.  How can I see what module that snippet is in?  Apart from scrolling up to find the file header - being careful not to miss it and scroll into the previous file.
  *   When looking a comment, there's a little button to skip to the next unresolved comment.  Good.  But if I respond to the comment (without resolving it), that little button disappears. How can I find the next unresolved comment?