Gitlab pain

Ben Gamari ben at smart-cactus.org
Fri Jan 4 18:01:47 UTC 2019

Simon Peyton Jones via ghc-devs <ghc-devs at haskell.org> writes:

> |  The Discussion tab is ground truth for comments in that you won't miss any
> |  if you look through it, but it gets cluttered.
>
> Apparently not.  Check out
> https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/merge_requests/10
> and search for "Another module should reference the symbol" which is definitely in a comment.
>
> Maybe I'm missing something.

My apologies for the slow reply. I've been a bit under the weather this
week; there has been a lot of time spent on the couch.

As mentioned by others, discussions that have been marked as "resolved"
are collapsed by default. If you search for the text "Toggle discussion"
you will find that the collapsed discussions have link on their
right-hand side which you can click on to expand the hidden comments.

Cheers,

- Ben