GitLab: Cmd+Enter considered harmful on reviews

Richard Eisenberg rae at cs.brynmawr.edu
Fri Jan 4 16:42:23 UTC 2019

PSA: When reviewing an MR on GitLab, every comment has two buttons: (1) add to review, and (2) add comment now. Cmd+Enter (on my machine at least), does option (2), even though option (1) is bold and green. This is not what I wanted. (By the way, "comments" actually open these things called "discussions", which can be resolved. But that's another matter.)

I've now removed all my comments and added them to my review. But I wanted you all to know about this in case you stumble across the same problem.

Richard