Gitlab bug?

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Feb 26 10:18:02 UTC 2019

Look here:
https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/merge_requests/444/diffs#350c4076427c611b8f14e875a4ca553041c2b847_1930_1925
Look at the comment "Is this zipping necessary? We haven't zonked the scoped_kvs or the tc_tvs, I think" from Richard Eisenberg, just below line 1925 in TcHsType.

Now click on the grey "..." above his comment, to expand more code lines above.

Uh oh!

  *   The same comment now occurs twice, just below line 1904, and again just below 1925.
  *   The first time it's on the wrong line of code
  *   But in the second position (the correct one) the "Reply" box is inactive.  I can't type into it.

Is this is a bug? How to report it?