Marge has been stabilised

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:28:59 UTC 2019

Yes there are two others I use frequently.

/approve - Approves a Merge request
/assign - Assign a user

and I imagine I will use /label and /relabel frequently when we have labels.

It's also useful to know that the ! autocomplete for merge requests
can be filtered by name of MR. The user autocomplete @ can also be
filtered by a user's real name.

There is a full list here:
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/quick_actions.html