Scaling back CI (for now)?

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 19:36:28 UTC 2019

That aside, the CIs don't seem stable at all. Frequent timeouts even before
they start. I have been trying to merge 3 changes for a while now and
everytime one of them times out and I have to restart the timed out ones.
Then there are merge conflicts and I have to start over.

This is "bot wackamole" :)