Request for comments on dry-run Trac -> GitLab migration

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 17:03:20 UTC 2019

Thanks Ben, looks amazing.

I don't think the trac metadata boxes should always be visible. They
are unobtrusive now and tbh, I don't think I will be opening them up
much when looking at tickets.

Simon, I think if you start the query with a # then it "works". For
example, search for #12088 instead of 12088.

https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/13306

Cheers,

Matt