haskell/bytestring stalled?

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 16:35:47 UTC 2019

One thing that would help a bit, I imagine, would be to improve the
treatment of unsafeDupablePerformIO in GHC so that bytestring can drop
the fragile accursedUnutterablePerformIO without significant
performance loss. There's been some discussion about how to do so, but
no resolution has been reached.