A few questions about BuiltInSynFamily/CoAxiomRules

Jan van Brügge jan at vanbruegge.de
Thu Aug 29 12:46:29 UTC 2019

Ok, I managed to answer those two myself.

The type families try to match first unflattened and if that fails
recursively flatten. My problem was that I messed up the definition of
RNil to only match if it gets no arguments. But it does, it gets the
inferred kinds! So after fixing that pattern match everything was working.
This also makes the first question irrelevant as I get everything needed.

Thanks for your help, especially Iavor!

Cheers,
Jan