Moe Bot

David Eichmann davide at well-typed.com
Fri Apr 26 10:16:16 UTC 2019

Hello All,

I've been working on Moe Bot recently who will quote commits that
mention issues. When a commit is pushed to master, Moe will create a new
comment on the referenced issue quoting the full commit message. This is
for your convenience so you can avoid having to navigate off the page to
see the full commit message.

Unfortunately this has triggered a large number of notification emails
as Moe works to quote existing commits. *You can safely ignore emails
from Moe.* I've disabled him for now. Sorry for the disturbance this
morning.

David Eichmann

--
David Eichmann, Haskell Consultant
Well-Typed LLP, http://www.well-typed.com

Registered in England & Wales, OC335890
118 Wymering Mansions, Wymering Road, London W9 2NF, England