Hadrian

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Apr 15 12:11:06 UTC 2019

as a temporary workaround we could create a top-level wrapper script, say `ghc-stage1.sh` that will call Stage1 GHC with the right arguments, just like Hadrian itself does during the build.
That sound fine, thanks.   Same for ghc-stage2.sh?
My difficulty is that as of today I simply do not know how to invoke my freshly built GHC!
Simon