Getting Rewrite Rules from ModGuts

Bill Hallahan william.hallahan at yale.edu
Fri Apr 12 20:52:42 UTC 2019

I figured out what was happening to the rules.  In case anyone finds this thread later: rules for local functions do not go in the ModGuts or CgGuts, but are instead put in the IdInfo in individual Id's.  A description of this is in the [Overall plumbing for rules] note in Rules:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/ghc-8.6.1/docs/src/Rules.html

-Bill