Merge Request Submission Confusion

Ara Adkins me at ara.io
Mon Apr 8 19:05:12 UTC 2019

Thanks so much Ben! That seems to have done the trick.

Unfortunately I seem to have hit another hurdle, as my fork doesn't
seem to be in the list of potential sources at all [0]. Similarly if I
try and start the MR from within my fork, the only target is my fork.
It's like it's lost its parent relationship to the main GHC repo. Any
idea why that would be? I did fork quite a while back, so maybe
something got borked in one of the various GitLab upgrade snafus.

I tried to delete the fork and fork again, figuring that I could just
push my changes from my local, but the deletion has failed with "This
project was scheduled for deletion, but failed with the following
message: Permission denied @ rb_sysopen -
/var/lib/acme/gitlab.haskell.org/registry-auth.key " Remarkably odd.

Sorry to load all these things onto your plate!

Best,
_ara

[0] https://gitlab.haskell.org/iamrecursion/ghc