CI execution

Sylvain Henry sylvain at haskus.fr
Mon Apr 8 14:16:24 UTC 2019

> Yes, this is an consequence of a bug in gitlab which meant that pushes
> to branches which were also MRs were built twice.

Oh ok!

> If you want your commit to be built you could make a MR?

I don't like the idea of submitting a MR just to test some code. It isn't a merge request yet, yet I would like to check that I don't break something on platforms I don't have access to and check for performance regressions.

> I'm not sure there is a way to manually trigger the CI pipeline. If
> you really want to you could modify the .gitlab-ci.yml file on your
> branch.

I've just read on [1] that we can allow this. Hence: https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc/merge_requests/730

Cheers,
Sylvain