GHC's Fall 2018 HCAR submission

Evan Laforge qdunkan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 18:24:30 UTC 2018

There are some incomplete sentences under "Further improvements to
runtime performance:"

Also, congratulations to Tamar Christina for becoming the new IO manager!

Also, when I copy paste the links in the "At the time of writing"
section, the backslashes in the search query mess it up.  Maybe a
markdown rendering step would remove those?