Hadrian has been merged!

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Tue Oct 23 18:47:12 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

Hadrian is now merged into the GHC tree.

For better or worse, due to the large number of merge commits in the
Hadrian repository we were unable to squash the early history of the
project.

If you encounter trouble using the Hadrian build system please file a
ticket on Trac, setting the "Component" field to "Build System
(Hadrian)". I have renamed the old "Build System" component in Trac's
issue tracker to "Build System (make)" to avoid confusion. Hadrian
tickets opened before the merge will remain on GitHub.

Likewise, if you would like to contribute to Hadrian please do so via
Phabricator. The remaining pull requests against the GitHub repository
will be merged in due course but further requests will be redirected to
Phabricator.

Cheers,

- Ben