Help inform GHC's development priorities

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Thu Oct 18 19:45:17 UTC 2018

tl;dr. Please a take a minute to express your thoughts on
       GHC's development priorities via this survey [1].

Hello everyone,

The GHC developers want to ensure that we are working on problems that
of most importance to you, the Haskell community. To this end we are
surveying the community [1], asking how our users interact with GHC and
which problems need to be addressed most urgently.

We hope you will take a few minutes to give us your thoughts [1].

Thanks in advance for your time and, finally, thanks to the financial
supporters that make our work GHC possible.

Cheers,

- Ben and the rest of the GHC developers

[1] https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdh7sf2MqHoEmjt38r1cxCF-tV76OFCJqU6VabGzlOUKYqo-w/viewform