Treatment of unknown pragmas

amindfv at gmail.com amindfv at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 23:02:02 UTC 2018

I think Brandon may have misread your example as "{-# HLINT ... #-}".

One problem with "{- HLINT" (although I'm personally not in favor of the special-casing) is that if it's just a Haskell comment then it itself is vulnerable to typos. E.g. if I type "{- HILNT foo -}" (L and I swapped), hlint the tool will miss it.

Tom