Feedback request: GHC performance test-suite

David Eichmann davide at well-typed.com
Wed Oct 10 09:42:14 UTC 2018

Hello all,

After some time and feedback, bgamari and and I have decided to slowly
press on with the proposed changes to the performance test-suite. I'll
continue to update the wiki page
<https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Performance/Tests> in the future
and will inform ghc-devs of significant milestones. Note I've augmented
the wiki page's drift issue section and moved it to future work.

Thank you,

David Eichmann

P.S.

--
David Eichmann, Haskell Consultant
Well-Typed LLP, http://www.well-typed.com

Registered in England & Wales, OC335890
118 Wymering Mansions, Wymering Road, London W9 2NF, England