split_marker crash

Andreas Klebinger klebinger.andreas at gmx.at
Mon Nov 19 20:37:41 UTC 2018

I might already have found the specific cause.

It seems with split sections we generate a dummy CmmProc, which has as
entry label
 > error (split_sections_entry)

My patch likely introduces strictness on that field where it was lazy
before.
If this is the cause I expect to have a patch up in a hour or two and
will merge
it after it validates.

Cheers,
Andreas