[GHC DevOps Group] The future of Phabricator

Richard Eisenberg rae at cs.brynmawr.edu
Sat Nov 3 13:38:12 UTC 2018

> On Nov 3, 2018, at 9:17 AM, Alan & Kim Zimmerman <alan.zimm at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> As part of the silent bystander grouping, I just want to voice a weak ok for switching to gitlab,

+1 to this exact sentiment from me, and for the same reasons Alan voiced. I have a horse in this race and care about the outcome, but don't have enough of an informed opinion to really say anything of substance. I'm very grateful to those who have informed opinions and will debate (and then implement) our way into the future.

Richard