8.6.1 status

Evan Laforge qdunkan at gmail.com
Wed May 23 18:23:18 UTC 2018

Also -fdefer-type-errors in ghci is broken for 8.4:

I understand it's a complicated problem, but it would be sad if it
were broken for all of 8.6 as well.

At least how about a quick patch that emits a warning when it sees
--interactive -fdefer-type-errors and says this combination is no
longer supported?