Open up the issues tracker on ghc-proposals

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue May 1 19:31:24 UTC 2018

Hi,

the distiction between an issue and a pull request is a rather thin
one, and the Github API actually allows you to upgrade an issue to a
pull request…

So no need to be picky about the precise form: If someone has something
interesting to say in an issue without yet having some text to attach
to it, by all means go for it!

Cheers,
Joachim