Windows

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 26 10:20:15 UTC 2018

I would personally avoid the use of mintty because of how it implements pty

OK thanks.

If I remember correctly you have a setup where you use bash directly in emacs.

Correct

In which case you just need To set the environment variables and add /mingw64/bin to your path.

But set which envt variables to what, precisely?

As I say in another email, c:/mingw64 doesn’t exist.   c:/msys64 does, and c:/msys64/mingw64.  Very confusing!

Thanks

Simon