Windows

Shao, Cheng cheng.shao at tweag.io
Mon Mar 26 10:07:23 UTC 2018

Hi Simon,

Running “C:\msys64\msys2_shell.cmd -mingw64 -mintty" has the same effect as
clicking on the "MinGW-w64 Win64 Shell" shortcut. It is the proper way to
start an mingw64 shell. If you have run "pacman -S" to update the MSYS2
packages before, then the old shortcuts setup by the MSYS2 installer may
cease to function, and you can put a new shortcut on your desktop with that
command.