Viewing the types declared in GHC.Prim in local machine

Abhiroop Sarkar asiamgenius at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:53:48 UTC 2018

Is it possible to view the types generated in the GHC.Prim module on my
local machine?

The commentary[1] states that it is a virtual module and a source file
including dummy declarations are available in this location: `
libraries/base/GHC/Prim.hs`, however, upon downloading and building the
latest GHC codebase I could not find this dummy file on my machine. Do I
have to modify my Makefile somehow to generate these dummy types?

For building, I have followed the instructions mentioned here[2] and set
`BuildFlavour = devel2`.

Thanks,
Abhiroop Sarkar

[1]https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Commentary/PrimOps