End of Windows Vista support in GHC-8.6?

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 07:10:04 UTC 2018

No we have no CI for it. In my experience to get a 32 bit build you need to
install the full 32bit msys2. Not just the 32bit compiler in the 64 bit
msys2 (two installs can co-exist).

Alternatively  of you want when your patch is ready ping me (@Mistuke om
phabricator) and I'll run a build for you then.