[ANNOUNCE] GHC 8.6.1-alpha1 available

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 23:38:02 UTC 2018

Users of nix can test their package using the instructions in this
gist. It should be straightforward as the 8.6.1 alpha will be
downloaded from the binary cache.

https://gist.github.com/mpickering/fd26e9f03d6cb88cbb91b90b6019f3dd

The compiler will use patches form head.hackage in order to build dependencies.

Any problems, let me know.

Matt