Harbormaster: Build failure on OS/X build. How to fix it as a non Mac user

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:50:27 UTC 2018

Hi,

They are stats failures. Not good enough, which means you have a regression
in memory usage. Look at the full test log
https://phabricator.haskell.org/harbormaster/build/48354/1/?l=100

They also failed on windows, but currently harbormaster doesn't fail when
tests fail for windows. Clicking the build log will show you they failed on
windows too.

Regards,
Tamar