Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 20:47:56 UTC 2018

For loading large amounts of code into GHCi, you want to add -j<n> +RTS
-A128m where <n> is the number of cores on your machine. We've found that
parallel compilation works really well in GHCi provided you use a nice
large allocation area for the GC. This dramatically speeds up working with
large numbers of modules in GHCi. (500 is small!)

Cheers
Simon