ZuriHac 2018 GHC DevOps track - Request for Contributions

Niklas Hambüchen mail at nh2.me
Tue Jun 5 16:25:07 UTC 2018

Hey Michal,

sorry for the late reply on my side too, I had a surprisingly busy weekend.

I think what you propose is great, let's do it and allocate you a talk slot.
Do you have a preferred time?

I think having some improvisation in it is totally OK:
After all, we're aiming at GHC beginners, so the point of the talks is to get them motivated and some ideas what topics they could work on.

Best,
Niklas