GHC builds are broken

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sat Jan 27 03:34:22 UTC 2018

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 26.01.2018, 21:49 -0500 schrieb David Feuer:
> The Linux build has been failing with a segfault. It looks to me as
> though this started with 0e022e56b130ab9d277965b794e70d8d3fb29533:
> Turn EvTerm (almost) into CoreExpr.

I have seen that, but it seemed to be intermittent. I saw a segfault in
the differential revision for that patch, but restarting the build made
it go away. Given that this patch is purely a refactoring in the type
checker, I believe the problem is somewhere else.

Did anyone observe the segfaults locally?

Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner
  mail at joachim-breitner.de