pattern signatures

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri Jan 5 21:12:18 UTC 2018

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 05.01.2018, 13:42 -0500 schrieb Brandon Allbery:
> Further complicated by the fact that that form used to be called a
> "pattern signature" with accompanying extension, until that was
> folded into ScopedTypeVariables extension.

which I find super confusing, because sometimes I want a signature on a
pattern and it is counter-intuitive to me why I should not longer use
the obviously named PatternSignatures extension but rather the at first
glance unrelated ScopedTypeVariable extension.

But I am derailing the discussion a bit.

Cheers,
Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner