How to use Data.Compact.Serialize

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 18:17:30 UTC 2018

1) I’m not sure if anyone’s actually shared example programs where repeated
executions of the same binary will fail to handle loading a compact heap
in. If you can cook up a small example that runs reproducible in a way that
layout is an issue due to asle, please share!

2) if aslr can actually trigger an issue, we should improve compact heaps
so that this does happen! At least when the same binary is used for both
reading and writing processes.