GitLab Migration

Gabor Greif ggreif at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 17:40:59 UTC 2018

(To: Ben added directly)

Yes, https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc still seems to mirror
https://:*****@git.haskell.org/ghc, so the cutover is not complete
yet.

OTOH, the Gitlab instance allowed me to merge a request (which did not
work yesterday), so /something/ has changed. The interesting
consequence is now that
https://gitlab.haskell.org/ghc/ghc fails to sync with its master.

Another thing missing is to redirect the github mirror
(https://github.com/ghc/ghc), too.

Cheers,

    Gabor