Windows failures

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 13:47:56 UTC 2018

Hi Simon,

That's still a lot more than I expect. Is this just with a validate run and
not re-running the failed tests?
My guess is re-running that list of failing tests should significantly
reduce the amount.

There does seem to be an issue with threading lately, but I am not sure
where it lies.
I hope to get a few of my outstanding patches upstream in the next two
weeks and will take a look at the
failures a bit more in depth after that.

I am also not quite sure why the plugin-recomp tests seem to consistently
fail for you, I can't seem to reproduce it
and don't see it on harbormaster either.  When it fails does it give any
output?

Kind regards,
Tamar