Bump base version

Ryan Scott ryan.gl.scott at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 12:55:00 UTC 2018

Everything that ships with a pre-release version of GHC is ultimately
subject to change before its final release, and that includes the libraries
that it ships with, too. In the case of the base library, the version that
GHC 8.6.1-beta ships with (4.12.0.0) doesn't yet correspond to any version
number released on Hackage, so one can think of the base-4.12.0.0 shipped
with GHC 8.6.1-beta being itself a form of beta release. Importantly, that
means we can change it if necessary before the final base-4.12.0.0 Hackage
release (which usually coincides with the final GHC 8.6.1 release).

Ryan S.