Trac #13064: push

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 20 13:34:56 UTC 2018

Ben
I've pushed fixes for Trac #13064/#15393, and also for #15487.  The fixes are on wip/T13064
They concern error reporting for unused imports etc.
I have not pushed to master because the fixes produce warnings in at least

  *   containers
  *   bytestring
  *   text
about unused imports.  And indeed they are unused!
But I'm not sure I'll the protocol right about updating those package, doing the right submodule updates etc.
Also I have not compiled Haddock.
Could you possibly close the loop on this - do the necessary changes and commit to master?
Thanks!