CI constanly fails on clonning

Artem Pelenitsyn a.pelenitsyn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 16:01:59 UTC 2018

Hello, devs,

Could someone point me where I go wrong in the following? My Differentials
constantly fail to CI with the messages like this one:

exception 'PhabricatorWorkerPermanentFailureException' with message 'Lease
"PHID-DRYL-sydepw7hjxlnim325sdu" never activated.' in
/opt/phabricator/src/applications/harbormaster/step/HarbormasterLeaseWorkingCopyBuildStepImplementation.php:91
Stack trace:
/opt/phabricator/src/applications/harbormaster/worker/HarbormasterTargetWorker.php(70):
HarbormasterLeaseWorkingCopyBuildStepImplementation->execute(Object(HarbormasterBuild),
Object(HarbormasterBuildTarget))
/opt/phabricator/src/infrastructure/daemon/workers/PhabricatorWorker.php(123):
HarbormasterTargetWorker->doWork()
/opt/phabricator/src/infrastructure/daemon/workers/storage/PhabricatorWorkerActiveTask.php(171):
PhabricatorWorker->executeTask()
/opt/phabricator/src/infrastructure/daemon/workers/PhabricatorTaskmasterDaemon.php(22):
PhabricatorWorkerActiveTask->executeTask()
#4 /opt/libphutil/src/daemon/PhutilDaemon.php(219):
PhabricatorTaskmasterDaemon->run()
#5 /opt/libphutil/scripts/daemon/exec/exec_daemon.php(131):
PhutilDaemon->execute()
#6 {main}

Examples:
https://phabricator.haskell.org/harbormaster/build/50735/
https://phabricator.haskell.org/harbormaster/build/51066/
https://phabricator.haskell.org/harbormaster/build/51616/

I googled this and found a similar topic on Phab's bug tracker:
https://secure.phabricator.com/T10982
Not particularly helpful 'cause I don't really understand the internals of
Phab.

This started to happen roughly when I moved my ghc hacking setup to a new
hardware this summer. Maybe, that's connected. Also, what suspicious is
that `arc diff` tries to push changes in master right away, so I have to
pass --skip-staging. This wasn't the case before, I believe.

--
Best, Artem
Best, Artem