Any ways to test a GHC build against large set of packages (including test suites)?

Ömer Sinan Ağacan omeragacan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 10:20:29 UTC 2018

Hi Manuel,

I'm trying stackage-head. I'm following the steps for the scheduled build in
.circleci/config.yml. So far steps I took:

- Installed ghc-head (from [1]) to ~/ghc-head
- Installed stackage-build-plan, stackage-curator and stackage-head (with
  -fdev) from git repos, using stack.
- export BUILD_PLAN=nightly-2018-07-30 (from config.yml)
- curl https://ghc-artifacts.s3.amazonaws.com/nightly/validate-x86_64-linux/latest/metadata.json
--output metadata.json
- curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fpco/stackage-nightly/master/$BUILD_PLAN.yaml
--output $BUILD_PLAN.yaml

Now I'm doing

- ./.local/bin/stackage-head already-seen --target $BUILD_PLAN
--ghc-metadata metadata.json --outdir build-reports

but it's failing with

    The combination of target and commit is new to me

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

[1]: https://ghc-artifacts.s3.amazonaws.com/nightly/validate-x86_64-linux/latest/bindist.tar.xz

Ömer