Scripts merged for easily loading and running GHC in GHCi, for fast development iterations

Michael Sloan mgsloan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 22:12:01 UTC 2018

Now that [D5015] is merged (thanks, monoidal!), -fobject-code no
longer needs to be provided manually.  This also means that you can
run [ghcid] directly in the root of the repo without any arguments.  I
have updated https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Building/InGhci to
use the simpler invocations.

[D5015]: https://phabricator.haskell.org/D5015
[ghcid]: https://github.com/ndmitchell/ghcid