Site of ghc.haskell.org is down?

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Sun Apr 15 17:49:04 UTC 2018

I'm getting this too.

----------
The owner of ghc.haskell.org has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox may only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

ghc.haskell.org uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on 15 April 2018, 05:49. The current time is 15 April 2018, 18:48. Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

It'd be great to get this fixed, since it means no one can access GHC's Trac.

Simon