CircleCI (Was: Disable Travis?)

Richard Eisenberg rae at cs.brynmawr.edu
Thu Sep 28 21:46:48 UTC 2017

I just tried to get on board this new train. But I can't seem to figure out how to "follow" ghc. I signed up through my GitHub account, but CircleCI doesn't seem to want me to follow an open-source project with which I have no formal association in GitHub. Joachim, it seemed you unlocked this capability. How? It'd be lovely to get notifications of builds on ghc's wip/rae branch, in particular.

Thanks!
Richard