[GHC] #13716: Move CI to Jenkins

Alexander Kjeldaas alexander.kjeldaas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 07:24:34 UTC 2017

I find that using gitlab with a docker swarm is a good compromise.

Then gitlab runs all the infrastructure for the UI part, access control ++,
and all you have to do is to run the gitlab-runner docker image and
register it in gitlab.

This also brings other options such as having one run from scratch and
other "quick" runs where a half-built docker image is updated.  I use
docker hub for syncing images between the registered docker runners.

Alexander