[ANNOUNCE] GHC 8.2.2 release candidate 1

Boespflug, Mathieu m at tweag.io
Mon Oct 2 20:56:45 UTC 2017

BTW, I hadn't spotted that this patch was only in HEAD since the
documentation says:

.. ghc-flag:: -pie
    :shortdesc: Instruct the linker to produce a position-independent
executable.
    :type: dynamic
    :category: linking

    :since: 8.2.1

I guess it was originally slated for that release? Should say at least 8.2.2.
--
Mathieu Boespflug
Founder at http://tweag.io.