Commit Notifications Flood

Ara Adkins me at ara.io
Mon Nov 20 23:18:56 UTC 2017

I've put a redirect rule on them for now, but given that this is the second
time that it's happened (as far as I know), is it possible to modify the
way in which the commit hook sends notifications for new branches with a
significant history? I don't really know much about the exact message
generation process, but perhaps it is possible to provide a digest when
pushing a new branch. Something that lists the branch name and the number
of commits, for example.

Best,
_ara