Observation on Hadrian's relative performance re current

Andrey Mokhov andrey.mokhov at newcastle.ac.uk
Fri Nov 17 14:04:04 UTC 2017

Hi Herbert,

Thanks for the careful performance experiment! Can you please put all the details into the issue tracker so they don't get lost?

We have a couple of performance issues open, and we know that there are performance bugs in Hadrian leading to too sequential build (a recent example is #464), but we haven't had time to optimise Hadrian yet.

In any case it's good to know where we stand right now. I hope you'll be willing to repeat your experiment once these bugs are fixed.

Cheers,
Andrey