Trees that Grow and constraints

Shayan Najd sh.najd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 16:36:14 UTC 2017

Isn't the solution always
  if generic programming makes things complicated, avoid it!

Here generic programming is where you define instances parametric on the
phase index.
Why not defining three instances of the type class, one per each phase?
Yes, we get code duplication (which in this case is still not much as we
use automatic deriving), but the compilation gets faster (which is the
motivation), like [2].

[2] http://lpaste.net/360019

/Shayan