Finding out if a binding is externally visible

Sebastian Graf sgraf1337 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 08:43:50 UTC 2017

Also I should add that this is probably not just happening for ids
mentioned by RULEs, but also for Unfoldings. E.g. although wrappers are
exported, associated workers are not, but still visible through unfoldings.
It's not as bad as with RULEs since they are still reachable, but it might
make for weird results... And also contradicts Note [ExportFlag on binders]
in Var.hs as I understand it.