PSA: perf.haskell.org/ghc temporarily out of order

Reid Barton rwbarton at gmail.com
Sun Mar 19 17:23:00 UTC 2017

ght? On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 1:05 PM, Joachim Breitner
<mail at joachim-breitner.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> correct. It seems that 'make boot' tries to compile all of nofib, even
> those that are not to be run. So this ought to be revised.

This appears to not actually be the case though, from local testing.
"make boot" never enters spectral/secretary, and it succeeds even
though it uses the inplace compiler for dependency generation.

Moreover even if `make -C nofib boot` was failing, there should be
`.broken` log files uploaded to
https://github.com/nomeata/ghc-speed-logs/, right? But even those are
missing. So something seems to be more seriously broken.

Regards,
Reid Barton